Dow soulstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dow soulstorm

Warhammer 40k

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leave your comment about tournament 2on2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Leave your comment about tournament 2on2 Empty
PostSubject: Leave your comment about tournament 2on2   Leave your comment about tournament 2on2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Hello people, you can leave your comment about this tournament 2on2

Did you like it?

i hope your comments

CONGRATULATION!!!!! TEAM NOOB YOU ARE THE CHAMPIONS

http://rufo.bravehost.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkmillennium.zxq.net/
zaibach85

PostSubject: Hi   Leave your comment about tournament 2on2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi the tournament was good but in the final i see something that i dont liked, the strategi whic used was the same in the two teams and its the same of the all tournament of some team, (i dont know) its a good tournament but i think evryone must be so much originals. the maps was the same too!!!!!!

sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leave your comment about tournament 2on2   Leave your comment about tournament 2on2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:34 am

I think like you. Many people used the same map all the time. About the Final of the tournament the second match was hard and pure strategy, Dirk and Avf played very well, It was a strategy very thoughtful.

I'm happy with the course of the tournament, people took it seriously.

On the champions, everybody already knew that dirk and AVF will be the winners, they are pro of care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkmillennium.zxq.net/
Dirk
Admin
Dirk

PostSubject: Tournament Debrief   Leave your comment about tournament 2on2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:11 am

Honestly, i was hoping zip and rufo would be in the finals. our match 2 opponents were definitely a good team to play with(i don't see them in Dow soulstorm net though).

Ofcourse, when people go dual ig....you'd expect something...."pink".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave your comment about tournament 2on2   Leave your comment about tournament 2on2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave your comment about tournament 2on2
Page 1 of 1